Stellenanzeige studentische Hilfskraft - Unity 3D / VR developer21.09.2017
Unity / VR opportunity! Medieninformatik have an opening for a student assistant (HiWi) to help us develop VR systems and experiments. If you're interested in VR and have some programming skills, don't hesitate to apply!
Offene Stellen für studentische Hilfskräfte:
Unity 3D / VR developer
Medieninformatik at Würzburg University are seeking a student assistant (w / m) to join our team.
The primary duties include
- Development of virtual reality experiments using Unity3D, HTC Vive, Leap Motion, Kinect and other VR devices.
- Technical support of the Medieninformatik laboratory
- Sound understanding of the foundations of software engineering (algorithms, data structures, object-oriented programming…)
- Sound understanding of real-time 3D graphics and 3D vector mathematics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows
- Comfortable working in English
Desirable, but not necessary:
- Knowledge of Unity3D or C#
- Experience working with head mounted displays (e.g. Vive)
Working hours are flexible and range from 5 to 10 hours per week. The working language will be primarily English. The working location is Gebäude M1, Hubland Campus Süd, with some work from home also possible.
Applications are open until the position is filled. Review of applications will begin September 25th 2017.
Send CV or direct any questions to email@example.com